Welcome To The R.O.C.K. Charlotte Gluten Free Reference Library
A library is a hospital for the mind.
~ Anonymous ~
There are many books and educational tools to help with the many aspects of living gluten free and the many disorders that benefit from doing so.
We probably will not list them all here but we will keep the best rated ones listed to help you in your journey.
R.O.C.K. Charlotte does not benefit in any way from listing these links here except that our members will be more educated and have every resource they can at their fingertips for future reference.
Important Links To Make Your Life Easier
- Celiac Disease Center Columbia University
- Celiac Disease Center Program Children's Hospital Boston
- Celiac Disease Center University of Chicago
- Celiac Disease Foundation
- Chidren's Digestive Health & Nutrition Foundation (CDHNF)
- Children & Adults with ADD (CHADD)
- Children's Celiac Disease ~ Mayo Clinic
- Diabetes Center UCSF
- Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN)
- GIG ~ Gluten Intolerance Group of North America
- Joslin Center for Diabetes Research Harvard Medical
- Kids With Food Allergies
- National Foundation for Celiac Awareness
- University of Maryland Celiac Disease Research Center
Gluten Free Lifestyle Videos
- Dr. Fasano at Expo 2011 Discusses Gluten Sensitivity
- Celiac Disease & G.I. Research at Uof M, Dr. Fasano Part 1
- Celiac Disease & G.I. Research at Uof M, Dr. Fasano Part 2
- Celiac Disease Podcast with Dr. Fasano
- Dr. Fasano ~ Celiac Disease and the Gluten Free Diet: From the Banana Diet to No Diet ?
- Food Network The Power of Food - Gluten Free Girl
- Generation Gluten Free - a movie about the Gluten Free movement
- Gluten Free video Cookbook
- Gluten Free Videos on EHow
- Life Issues for Teens with Food Allergies
- NFCA National Foundation for Celiac Awareness Videos
- Smarten Up! How Gluten Grains Impede Learning and Behavior (Gluten-Free Video) by Ron Hoggan, Ed. D.